Back to School 2022 FAQ
Please check back as we will be updating the below FAQ when more information becomes available. Updated items are marked with an *. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at Communications@saschina.org.
- When will classes begin?
- *When will in-person instruction begin?
- Will students still be able to attend online when classes resume in person?
- Will classes be synchronous or asynchronous?
- When must my child be back in Shanghai?
- What will be the requirements to access campus?
- Will new family orientation still take place?
- *Will the August 27 SAT still be held?
- Given flight cancellations, approximately what percent of the faculty will be in Shanghai by September 1?
- *Have all open teaching positions been filled?
- *What are the requirements for new MS/HS students to access campus for orientation on August 19?